Exam dates 2018

EXAM DATES 2018

GCSE English:
Paper 1 - 5 June 2018 am
Paper 2 - 8 June 2018 am

A2 Communication & Culture:
Wed 6 June 2018 am

Tuesday 13 March 2012

ALL STUDENTS: STRIKE ACTION - update

A2 COMMS
I am on strike on Wednesday and Friday this week, so if you would normally be taught by me then there will be no lessons. I am in & teaching as normal on Thursday. To try and make up for Wed/Fri, I am running a podcast session for A2 Comms students on Thursday from 12.00 - 1.40pm in 1E5. If you are missing my classes on Wed/Fri, then this would be a good opportunity to come and catch up (most of the session is in your lunch slot - you can pop in whenever you want - no late rule as this is an extra session).

A2 LITERATURE
My lesson runs as normal on Thursday - please come for the next instalment of Othello. Jerome is on strike on Wednesday & Friday (so no lessons) & is still waiting for essays from: Yas, Laura, Nina, Karen, Johnny, Constance, Alice, Suzie & Chris. He has, however, received 2 essays without names, which no doubt belong to 2 of the above. If one belongs to you then please let him know which essay is yours. The other 7 of you need to email Jerome your essays asap. I will be in 1E5 on Thursday from 12.00 if any of you want to come and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment