Exam dates 2018

EXAM DATES 2018

GCSE English:
Paper 1 - 5 June 2018 am
Paper 2 - 8 June 2018 am

A2 Communication & Culture:
Wed 6 June 2018 am

Friday 6 September 2013

AS Language and Literature: Welcome to the course

Hello and welcome to AS Language and Literature.

Try to get into the habit of checking both this blog and the materials placed on Moodle regularly in order to gain as much support as possible for this subject. Good luck for the year ahead!

First things first:

Timetable
Monday 9.00 - 1E7
Tuesday 10.15 - 1E1
Thursday 12.35 - 1E6
Friday 1.50 - 1E1

There is one text that you must buy for my side of the course:

All My Sons by Arthur Miller (click here for link on Amazon.)  


I would also recommend the following if you are looking for further texts to support you in AS Language and Literature:
AQA course book
Usborne Grammar
Usborne Punctuation

(These last two look a bit childish but are great for explaining grammar and punctuation)

If you have a smartphone, I'd also like you download the following 3 (free) apps:
  • Socrative student
  • The Guardian
  • iGE lite
Please don't hesitate to come and see me if you are worried about anything on the course - I can be found in either 1D11 or D8 when I'm not teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment