Exam dates 2018

EXAM DATES 2018

GCSE English:
Paper 1 - 5 June 2018 am
Paper 2 - 8 June 2018 am

A2 Communication & Culture:
Wed 6 June 2018 am

Thursday 1 March 2018

A2 Comms - Class Notebook

I have created a class notebook for our A2 Comms class on 365. This is a virtual space for us as a class - there is a content library where I have put lesson slides and materials . Plus you each have your own notebook area (a bit like an electronic exercise book) where you can store your own notes, transfer slides/materials over from the content library, and upload work for me to see. I can also leave you verbal feedback in your notebook.

Find the class notebook by going to your student email and clicking on the 365 waffle on the left:


Then click on the OneDrive icon:


Then click on 'Shared with me':


Then you will see the class notebook:


Please can you upload your script under the coursework tab. I will leave you individual feedback on it. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment